2016 Kawasaki NINJA 1000 ABS
Stock Image: Metallic Carbon Gray/Metallic Spark Black
Ellicott City Motorsports
NINJA 1000 ABS
With sport riding at its core, a powerful 1,043cc inline four-cylinder engine and a host of advanced onboard electronics, the Ninja 1000 embodies two-wheel fun.
- A choice of Full Power or Low Power modes allow riders to set power delivery to suit preference and conditions
- 3-mode Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC) covers a wide range of riding conditions offering enhanced sport riding performance and the peace of mind to negotiate slippery surfaces with confidence
- ABS with the addition of fluid pressure sensor optimizes braking in slick conditions and helps to suppress rear lift under braking
- The Ninja 1000 motorcycle’s relaxed riding position was designed to accommodate everything from city riding to sport riding to track days
- Windscreen has 3 available positions spanning approximately 20° and ranging from sporty to maximum wind protection
- Engine: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve, Liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 1,043cc
- Bore x Stroke: 77.0 x 56.0mm
- Compression ratio: 11.8:1
- Fuel System: DFI® with four 38mm Keihin throttle bodies, oval sub-throttles
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Final Drive: Sealed Chain
- Electronic Rider Aids: ABS
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm inverted cartridge fork with stepless compression and rebound damping, adjustable spring preload/4.7 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Horizontal monoshock with stepless rebound damping, remotely adjustable spring preload/5.4 in
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire: 190/50 ZR17
- Front Brakes: Dual 300mm petal-type rotors with radial-mount 4-piston monobloc calipers and ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 250mm petal-type rotor with single-piston caliper and ABS
- Frame Type: Aluminum backbone
- Rake/Trail: 24.5 deg./4.0 in.
- Overall Length: 82.9 in.
- Overall Width: 31.1 in.
- Overall Height: 46.1/48.4 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 in.
- Seat Height: 32.3 in.
- Curb Weight: 509.4 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 5.0 gal.
- Wheelbase: 56.9 in.
- Color Choices: Metallic Carbon Gray/Metallic Spark Black, Candy Fire Red/Metallic Spark Black
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
NOTES:Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied).
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve
- Bore and Stroke
- 77.0 x 56.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with four 38mm Keihin throttle bodies, oval sub-throttles
- TCBI with digital advance
- Front Suspension
- 41mm inverted cartridge fork with stepless compression and rebound damping, adjustable spring preload/4.7 in
- Rear Suspension
- Horizontal monoshock with stepless rebound damping, remotely adjustable spring preload/5.4 in
- Front Brakes
- Dual 300mm petal-type rotors with radial-mount 4-piston monobloc calipers and ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 250mm petal-type rotor with single-piston caliper and ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- 190/50 ZR17
- 56.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.3 in.
- 24.5 deg.
- 4.0 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.0 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 509.4 lb.
- Final Drive
- Sealed Chain
- Metallic Carbon Gray/Metallic Spark Black, Candy Fire Red/Metallic Spark Black
- 12 Month Limited Warranty