2011 Yamaha RAPTOR 250
Stock Image: White w/Graphics Kit
RACE READY!!! COMPLETE STAGE 4 ELKA SUSPENSION, NERF BARS, BUMPER, FULL CHASSIS SKIDPLATES (FRAME AND SWINGARM), LONESTAR AXLE, HOUSER A ARMS WITH CASTER/CAMBER ADJUSTMENT.
A New Class Milestone: Already way ahead of its class, the Raptor 250 laps the competition with the introduction of the Raptor 250R, which gets all the true sport performance features of the original PLUS piggyback reservoir shocks up front and a remote reservoir shock out back.
- The Raptor 250R comes equipped with piggyback shocks, an LED taillight, and adjustable front brake lever.
- Aggressive Raptor style and stance gives maximum performance and excellent, all-day sport-riding ergonomics.
- Class-exclusive five-speed manual transmission has a gear for almost any terrain.
- Torquey, durable air-cooled engine puts out plenty of power and starts with the push of a button.
- Low-profile 19-inch rear tires boast outstanding traction and performance.
- Longest suspension travel and lowest seat in its class for true sport handling.
- Lightest weight in its class provides amazingly nimble handling and a great power-to-weight ratio.
- Light and powerful 249cc, air-cooled, SOHC, four-stroke single produces a broad, deep powerband.
- Five-speed gearbox with manual clutch provides the flexibility to tackle pretty much any track or trail.
- Mikuni® 29mm carburetor provides light throttle pull and excellent throttle response across the entire rpm range.
- Electric starting is standard equipment and works in any gear.
- DC-CDI ignition system delivers consistent spark at all rpm levels—for quick throttle response and a smooth, broad powerband.
- Ceramic-composite cylinder liner allows for greatly reduced wear and excellent heat dissipation.
- Oil cooler keeps engine temps down and lubrication up in hot conditions.
- Airbox features no-tools air filter access.
- Three-chamber muffler is light, quiet and boosts low- and midrange performance.
- Type: 249cc air/oil-cooled 4-stroke; SOHC, 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 74.0 x 58.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel Delivery: Mikuni® 29mm BSR
- Ignition: DC-CDI
- Starting System: Electric
- Transmission: 5-speed; wet multiplate clutch
- Drive Train: 2WD; sealed O-ring chain, eccentric adjustment
- Light, strong, short-wheelbase chassis creates a quick, super-responsive high-performance package.
- Low, 28.7-inch seat height enhances rider comfort and allows optimal rider movement.
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension with five-way preload-adjustable shocks gives 7.5 inches of wheel travel.
- Rigid and light swingarm rear end is controlled by a shock with adjustable preload and 7.9 inches of wheel travel, for rider comfort.
- Lightweight aluminum wheels reduce unsprung weight for excellent suspension performance, acceleration, deceleration and handling.
- Triple hydraulic disc brakes deliver excellent stopping power even in wet conditions.
- Extra-wide, 45mm footpegs provide excellent grip and rider comfort.
- Easy-to-use, flip-type handlebar-mounted parking brake can be set with one hand.
- Low profile Dunlop® tires deliver outstanding traction for razorsharp handling in a variety of terrain.
- Easy-adjust eccentric chain adjustment feature means hassle-free chain maintenance.
- Flat, composite skidplates provide maximum underbelly protection.
- Rugged steel grab bars front and rear help fend off debris and damage.
- Suspension/Front: Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload-adjustable shocks, 7.5-in travel
- Suspension/Rear: Swingarm, preload-adjustable, 7.9-in travel
- Brakes/Front: Dual hydraulic disc
- Brakes/Rear: Hydraulic disc
- Tires/Front: AT20 x 7-10
- Tires/Rear: AT19 x 10-9
- Dual 30-watt multireflector Krypton headlights add the perfect menacing appearance. Taillight has an incorporated brake light for added convenience.
- Waterproof electrical connectors provide outstanding durability and reliability.
- Easy-access grease fittings on all chassis lubrication points simplify maintenance and help extend the life of the Raptor 250.
- Bodywork comes off without the need to disassemble electrical parts, airbox or wiring harness—for easy maintenance.
- A 2.4-gallon fuel tank means less filling up and longer, more enjoyable rides.
- L x W x H: 64.0 x 42.1 x 40.9 in.
- Seat Height: 28.7 in.
- Wheelbase: 43.7 in.
- Ground Clearance: 3.9 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 2.4 gal
- Wet Weight: 330 lbs.
- Lighting: Dual 30W Krypton multireflector headlights & 21/5W brakelight
- Colors: Team Yamaha Blue/White w/Piggyback Shocks
- Engine Type
- 249cc air/oil-cooled 4-stroke; SOHC, 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke
- 74.0 x 58.0mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Mikuni® 29mm carburetor
- Starting System
- DC-CDI Electric
- Front Suspension
- Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload-adjustable shocks, 7.5-in travel
- Front Travel
- 7.5 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic disc
- Front Tires
- AT20 x 7-10
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm, preload-adjustable, 7.9-in travel
- Rear Travel
- 7.9 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Hydraulic disc
- Rear Tires
- AT19 x 10-9
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.4 gal
- Ground Clearance
- 3.9 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 64.0 x 42.1 x 40.9 in.
- 43.7 in.
- Drive Train
- 2WD; sealed O-ring chain, eccentric adjustment
- 5-speed; wet multiplate clutch
- Dual 30W Krypton multireflector headlights & 21/5W brakelight
- Team Yamaha Blue/White w/Piggyback Shocks